Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,816 (COL$15,053,557) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)