Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,834 (COL$6,244,826) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (about 1 hour ago)