Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,599 (COL$8,252,414) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)