Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 906 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,539 (€3,093) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)