Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,316 (€2,741) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)