Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,776 (€3,188) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)