Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,408 (€2,836) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)