Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 181 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,200 (€3,322) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)