Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)