Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,179 (CH$4,049,241) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)