Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00206 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,215 (CH$3,992,615) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)