Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,934 (CH$1,928,971) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)