Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,786 (CH$1,807,464) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)