Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,314 (CH$2,025,023) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)