Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,978 (CH$1,988,919) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)