Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,333 (€9,623) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)