Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,018 (¥506,167) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)