Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,017 ($4,547) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)