Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,766 ($4,496) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)