Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06311 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,862 (61,203 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)