Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05555 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,268 (58,829 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)