Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08352 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,358 (ARS $135,989) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)