Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18665 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,212 (元22,563) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)