Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19355 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,864 (元45,796) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)