Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20836 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,261 (元25,248) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)