Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,455 (Php621,698) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)