Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02524 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,785 (Php348,097) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)