Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,315 (Php624,999) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)