Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02656 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,723 (Php629,724) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)