Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,773 (Php680,848) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)