Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02695 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,755 (Php621,799) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)