Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14706 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,830 (80,446 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)