Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,674 (₩5,113,226) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)