Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,463 (₩5,317,737) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)