Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,370 (₩5,462,629) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)