Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,060 (₩5,064,646) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (41 minutes ago)