Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,733 (€3,689) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)