Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,030 (₨205,950) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)