Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 AUD / MNT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,794 (5,495,129 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)