Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 AUD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)