Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 AUD / MNT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,884 (5,515,038 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)