Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 AUD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)