Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 AUD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (30 minutes ago)