Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,980 (₩11,529,800) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)