Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,151 (₩11,331,960) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (32 minutes ago)