Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,149 (₩5,547,399) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)