Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,231 (₩5,973,252) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)