Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03777 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,692 (124,241 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)