Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04149 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,104 (123,010 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)