Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03921 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,104 (130,175 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)