Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02043 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,307 (₨112,953) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (22 minutes ago)