Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,482 (₨230,370) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)