Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,453 (₨124,844) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)