Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03857 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,367 (87,291 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)