Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03926 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,925 (74,496 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)