Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,194 (R$ 10,308) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)