Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40859 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,851 (R$ 19,216) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (31 minutes ago)