Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41262 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,534 (R$ 20,682) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)