Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39684 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,872 (R$ 9,758) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)