Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,223 (¥650,199) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)