Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41262 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,908 (R$ 24,013) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)