Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35620 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,211 (R$ 11,822) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)