Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39692 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,351 (R$ 28,598) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)