Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,437 (12,793,111 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)