Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,109 (7,270,953 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)