Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,027 (12,872,069 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (36 minutes ago)