Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,248 (12,915,801 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)