Cost of living comparison between Tuy Hoa, Vietnam and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,696 (130,235,719 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)