Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37112 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,017 (16,213 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)