Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00405 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,430 (847,505 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)