Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)