Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,056 (COL$13,388,633) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (36 minutes ago)