Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,720 (COL$6,439,034) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)