Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01942 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,744 (₨244,293) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)