Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,724 (COL$18,940,685) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)