Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,704 (COL$8,711,685) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)