Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,296 (COL$9,419,136) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)