Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,967 (¥526,563) in Tsu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)