Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,960 (11,235,117 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)