Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 AUD / CDF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,202 (9,912,760 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (31 minutes ago)