Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$24,091 (23,182,041 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)