Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,974 (11,215,841 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)