Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38273 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,925 (S/. 15,480) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)