Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40191 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,264 (S/. 15,585) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)