Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38831 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,058 (S/. 7,876) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)