Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38412 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,974 (S/. 7,742) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)