Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40510 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,163 (S/. 7,809) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)