Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15711 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,944 (kr 107,850) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (28 minutes ago)