Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15921 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,630 (kr 110,730) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)