Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 996 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16285 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,979 (kr 48,997) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)