Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15261 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,259 (kr 113,091) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)