Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15452 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,400 (kr 112,608) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)