Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16011 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,238 (kr 51,452) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)