Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15708 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,948 (kr 50,599) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)