Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16555 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,579 (kr 63,905) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)