Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15687 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,068 (kr 115,176) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)