Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15988 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,998 (kr 118,822) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)