Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.010 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,877 (C$8,787) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)