Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,823 (€6,223) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (40 minutes ago)