Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.537 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,361 (€2,838) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)