Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,131 (€6,480) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)