Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 AUD / LYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,101 (10,912 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)