Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,692 (10,621 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)