Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,227 (11,938,540 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)