Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18878 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,332 ($b17,652) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)