Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,314 (¥1,325,213) in Toyama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)