Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,710 (€8,962) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)