Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,576 (€4,441) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)