Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,486 (€4,054) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)