Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06747 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,577 (Mex$ 38,192) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)