Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,617 (﷼ 76,783,623) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)