Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 815 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,856 (﷼ 73,868,190) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)