Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,043 (﷼ 146,732,063) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)