Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07121 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,290 (Mex$ 46,196) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)