Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,403 (Mex$ 46,373) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (19 minutes ago)