Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,103 ($9,078) in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)