Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 248 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)